Conditions of use / Disclaimer
BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L., a Spanish company with registered offices at Calle Duque de Sevilla 14, 28002 MADRID and tax ID no. B88116330, is registered with the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Tome: 37.840 Folio: 130 Section: 8 Sheet: M-674000 Entry: 1.
This website is owned by BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L.
The use of this website is subject to the following conditions. Please read them carefully. By visiting this site and using its content, you are deemed to have read these conditions and to have accepted them without reservation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document establishes the conditions governing the use of this website (hereinafter, the 'Conditions').
Please read the Conditions carefully before using this website.
By using this website, you consent to be bound by these Conditions; if you do not agree with all the Conditions, you should not use this website. The information contained in these Conditions may be modified. It is your responsibility to read them regularly, as the conditions that are applicable are those in force at the time of using the website.
BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the content, design or structure of this website, as well as to alter, replace or modify the content hosted on tithe information hosted on this website refers only to the geographical scope of Spanish territory.
2. OUR DATA
This website is operated by BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L., C/ Duque de Sevilla no. 14 28002 MADRID, with Tax ID B88116330; it is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo: 37.840 Folio: 130 Sección: 8 Hoja: M-674000 Inscripción: 1.
BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. operates under the following domain name: arrayan.es
3. YOUR DATA AND YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE
4. USE OF THIS WEBSITE
By making use of this website, you undertake:
- To use this website only to access the information, services, data or programs (hereinafter, "Content") owned by BODEGAS ARRAYÁN, S.L. or its licensors.
- To make appropriate use of the content and services that BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. offers through its website.
- Not to publish any information of a commercial or advertising nature or any information that violates the legislation on intellectual property rights and/or the regulations on the protection of personal data (except in the case of prior express written authorisation from BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L.).
- Not to collect information or content from other users.
- Not to remove, suppress, manipulate or in any way modify the notes, legends, indications or symbols that BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. or the legitimate rights-holders incorporate into their properties in terms of intellectual or industrial property (e.g. copyright, TM, C, R, etc.), or the technical protection or identification devices contained in the content (e.g. watermarks, fingerprints, etc.).
- Not to publish or provide content that violates a person's dignity or is discriminatory, malicious, deceitful, illicit or pornographic such as to constitute an attack on young people's or children's rights or a breach of order or public safety or that, in the opinion of BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L., is unsuitable for publication.
- Not to perform any action that might disable, overload or affect the proper functioning of the website.
5. PARTY RESPONSIBILITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
The user is the sole party responsible for the use of the website and accepts all risks that might arise.
Due to the open nature of this website and the possibility of errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. offers no warranty as to the accuracy and security of the information transmitted or obtained through this website, except where expressly stated otherwise therein. Accordingly, BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. accepts no liability whatsoever for damages of any kind that may be caused, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the website, or the transmission of viruses or malware or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
BODEGAS ARRAYÁN SL reminds you that the following rules — safeguarding public order; criminal investigation; public security and national defence; the protection of public health or of natural persons; respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance; the protection of youth and children — are mandatory in the scope of operation of this website. Accordingly, BODEGAS ARRAYÁN SL reserves the right to remove any comment or contribution that violates these rules. In any event, BODEGAS ARRAYÁN SL accepts no liability whatsoever for opinions expressed by users in comments or any other participation tool.
To the extent permitted by law, BODEGAS ARRAYÁN SL expressly denies any warranties, except those that can not be legitimately denied vis-à-vis consumers and users.
The provisions of this clause do not affect your legal rights as a consumer and user.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. accepts no liability whatsoever for such information and/or content, products and/or services not produced directly by itself. Accordingly, BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. will not be liable in any event for any damage, loss or expense, direct or indirect, inherent or consequential, arising in relation to the connection to any website to which there is a link, or from its use or the impossibility of using it, or any failure in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in the operation or transmission, even where BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. has been informed of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and consent that all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights over the materials or content provided as part of the website (text, images, graphic design, source code, logos, etc.) correspond at all times to BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. or to their licensors.
You may use such material only in the manner expressly authorised by BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. or its licensors.This will not prevent you from using this website to the extent necessary to copy the Contact data.
Accordingly, the following is expressly prohibited:
- The use any of the content and services for purposes that are illicit, are prohibited in these Conditions, violate the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services, computer equipment or documents, files and content of any kind stored on any computer equipment of BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L.
- Use of content and services that are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the entity or third parties, without the user having obtained the prior authorisation necessary for the use or intended use.- Reproducing, copying, distributing, communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, except with the authorisation of the corresponding rightsholders or where legally permitted.
- Obtaining or even the attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that are made available for this purpose in general from among those usually used on the internet, provided they do not involve a risk of damaging or disabling the website, services and / or content.
Any action or omission, whether culpable or negligent, direct or indirect, that is attributable to the user and constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. and causes or may cause damage, loss, the assumption of new obligations, expenses of any nature, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, lawsuit, actions or proceeding, whether civil, criminal or administrative, will empower it to prosecute the user by all legal means available and claim indemnity, including for moral damages and image, emerging damage and loss of profits, advertising costs or any other type that may arise from the repair.
8. VIRUSES, PIRACY AND OTHER COMPUTER ATTACKS
Usted no debe realizar un uso indebido de esta página web mediante la introducción intencionada en la misma de virus, troyanos, gusanos, bombas lógicas o cualquier otro programa o material tecnológicamente perjudicial o dañino. Usted no tratará de tener acceso no autorizado a esta página web, al servidor en que dicha página se encuentra alojada o a cualquier servidor, ordenador o base de datos relacionada con nuestra página web. Usted se compromete a no atacar esta página web a través de un ataque de denegación de servicio o de un ataque de denegación de servicio distribuido.
Failure to comply with this clause may constitute a violation of the applicable regulations. We will report any breach of those regulations to the competent authorities and will assist them in ascertaining the identity of the attacker. Likewise, in the event of breach of this clause, you will immediately cease to be authorised to use this website.
BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage or loss resulting from a denial of service attack, virus or any other technologically harmful program or material that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of the use of this website or of downloading content from it or from sites to which it redirects.
9. RIGHT TO MODIFY THE CONDITIONS
BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. reserves the right to revise, update, modify and/or eliminate these Conditions or any information contained on its website, as well as its configuration and features, at any time and without prior notice.
BODEGAS ARRAYÁN S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access, both to its website and to the services it offers, without prior notice, either on its own initiative or at the instances of a third party, to users who fail to comply with these Conditions.
10. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The use of this website will be governed by Spanish law.
For the resolution of any disputes or issues related to this website or the activities performed herein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, and any disputes arising from or related to its use will be settled before the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.