Arrayán Albillo Real Granito
Old vineyards of Cebreros (ÁVILA). granitic soil at 700 m of altitude.
- Tasting Bright yellow straw. Very clear aromas of the variety, honeys and fennel notes with an apricot touch. Highlights its great minerality and the frankness with which the Albillo is expressed. In the mouth it is powerful, velvety and long
- Match with Appetizers, white fish, cheeses, poultry, even a good beef.
- For drinking 2019-2022
- Vintage 2018
- Varieties 100% Albillo Real
- Ageing 8 months in 700 liter clay jars
- Alcoholic strength 13,50 % Vol.
- pH 3,41
- Overall acidity 5,4 g/l
- Winemaking Maceration with cold skin for 3 days. Pressing and spontaneous fermentation at controlled temperature.